Quite alot actually.
1. Login works, provided that you click on the keyboard icon next to the password field and use the tooltip popup that comes from it to enter your password.Â After you enter your password, do NOT click inside the password field, but press enter or click login.Â For future login, I would advise an automatic sign-in as it gets around the password field crash bug.
2. I tested most of the side bar features, (address list, memo, settings, mail, QQ Groups, etc) and found that almost all of them worked.
What does not
1.Â First and foremost, you cannot click into the password field to enter your password.Â If you do, QQ will crash.Â Make sure that you use the keyboard button next to the password field to enter your password.
2. The QQ Groups sidebar button does not work. It can be pressed but nothing loads up.
3. For the QQ Games and QQ Apps sidebar buttons, they do work but there are still some font issues so you can't really see what to click on when they load.Â However, if you can open one of the apps/games up they seem to load and work.
4. When I click the "Suggestions/Feedback" button it loads a comment form but due to font issues not all of the fields are visible.Â Again, it's usable but you have to click around a bit to find the text entry fields.
What was not tested
1.Â I have not tested chatting, voice chatting, video chatting, file transfer.Â This is not my QQ account so I don't want to disturb something.Â I am reasonably sure that regular chatting works.Â Voice and Video chatting might be a bit less stable.
Since I haven't had a chance to test most of the chatting features, my rating is subject to change once I test that. Also, there are several packages you are going to need to install via winetricks. I am not sure if all of them are needed, but I have a feeling they are. You will need: gdiplus msxml3 ie6 vcrun6 vcrun2005 vcrun6sp6 riched20 riched30 I have a feeling that flash might be needed, but I'm not sure. Once I can work around the broken flash file in winetricks so that I can install it I'll report back. I would also suggest that you put this in a separate wine bottle from your main .wine bottle. If you don't know how to make wine bottles, use the following command: export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.nameofyourbottlehere After you successfully run that command, you can run winetricks and it will be for that particular bottle.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 09 2013||1.5.31||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Fedora 17 x86_64||Oct 29 2012||1.5.13||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||CentOS 5.5||Apr 25 2012||1.5.2||Yes||No||Garbage||Ma Xiaojun|
|Show||Linux Mint 11 "Katya" x86_64||Jan 18 2012||1.3.37||Yes||Yes||Silver||jarrod bagwell|
|Current||Ylmf OS 3.0||Dec 02 2011||1.3.33||Yes||Yes||Bronze||jarrod bagwell|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|29644||QQ International 1.1 cannot insert images into chat||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|32098||Z order incorrect between QQ system tray menu and QQ main UI||NEW||View|
|33410||QQ International 1.6 displays its window abnormally with a black line across||NEW||View|
|33612||QQ International can't load Group Sharing||NEW||View|
|33822||Missing pictures in chats record of QQ 2012 Simplified Chinese version||NEW||View|
|34290||QQ International can't 'Clear All' if there is a GIF||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|35536||QQ International 2.1 can't type password||UNCONFIRMED||View|
0. Download from http://proxy.imqq.com/QQIntl2.0.exe
1. winetricks ie7 riched20 msctf vcrun2005 cjkfonts
2. run the installer
NOTE:Don't winetricks gdiplus, or use the new version of QQ