The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
Here is how to get the installation to work perfectly:
- Create new .wine folder for clean installation
- run winecfg and set to Windows Version to WinXP
- Install Wine-doors to install accessory dlls: www.wine-doors.org - Using Wine-doors install: MS Jet 4, MS Data Access Components 2,
MSXML4, MS Installer2, Native Rich Text Editor 30, gdiplus, Visual C++
runtime libraries 6, Windows Scripting Host 5
- Now throw in your CD and install Corel, should all work neatly
- run winecfg again and set Windows Version to Vista
What does not
Browsing files is problematic, allways get this "Application Recovery Manager"
What was not tested
Not all functions were tested, yet