Release 18, Version 16.0
suitable for work:
install gdiplus and dotnet2(winetricks).. then install autocad really simple!!
text crash!! workaround command: "_text" and it works for simple text..
What does not
during install only one error message about vba but it also finish.
What was not tested
I tested only default..
silver because it crash only on text but if you tipe "_text" you can use it...
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 17 2012||1.4-rc2||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 27 2011||1.3.15||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 07 2010||1.1.41||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Fedora 12 x86_64||Mar 18 2010||1.1.38||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 03 2009||1.1.29||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|17743||AutoCAD 2008 and AutoCAD Mechanical 2008: Undocked toolbars are displayed incorrectly||NEW||View|
|25120||Microsoft .NET Framework 1.x installer fails with 'CLR error: 80004001' (1.0) or 'Failed to delay load library mscorlib.dll' (1.1) (fusion.CreateApplicationContext is a stub)||NEW||View|
Âby NSLW on (March 26th 2009)
1. Use recent version of Wine(tested with Wine-1.1.17)
2. Download winetricks by following command
3. Install required components by following command
sh winetricks corefonts gdiplus gecko tahoma
It will take some time because winetricks will download all above components
4. navigate to your AutoCAD 2004 CD and run
1. Uninstall your Wine
2. Install Wine-1.1.5
3. Install required components by following command (yes you have to do it again)
sh winetricks gecko
4. Copy "shlwapi.dll" (size 462.5 KB) to your AutoCAD 2004 main directory
5. run winecfg
6. go to "Libraries" tab
7. type shlwapi.dll in "New override for library:" and press "Add"
8. select "shlwapi" and press edit
9. set "Load Order" to "Native (Windows)"
10. close "Wine configuration" window
11. run AutoCAD 2004 and register it
12. Uninstall Wine-1.1.5
13. Install newest available Wine
You can install and register your AutoCAD 2004 using PlayOnLinux (some kind of gui for Wine). I think it's the easiest method because script will tell you step by step what to do. To do so you'll need:
2. POL Helper plug-in