Most things worked (with important exception: CPU/MEM usage display)
- main process list (except CPU/MEM usage), tray, reloading, saving list, run dialog, help and about dialog.
- process tree, modules stat, applications list, refresing main stat, setting refresh time.
- startup programs (except jumping to registry entry), selecting/restoring main display columns, uninstallation also worked too.
- toolbar text, hex process ID, displaying all process, hilighting start/termination, multiple instaces, running at startup.
- displaying process's version data, startup info, modules and memory usage, killing, copying path and google search also worked normally.
What does not
- CPU/MEM usage of processes, it always show zero.
- Process Monitor, it shown an error "Error: Unable to start driver!" on initializing, and no process got logged (no surprise here, since it utilized driver).
- Jumping to registry entry that specified startup programs, it just shown main registry editor, not the target key.
- Starting minimized, it starts as an empty window in foreground, needed to minimize and restore again to make it usable.
- File Properties, it shown an error dialog "Error: Invalid parameter" and WINE console said: "fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x0000000c".
- Threads Display, it shown nothing.
- Heap Display, also shown nothing.
- CPU time (Performance graph), all graph were always zero, and all fields were always "Static".
- Switching to, nothing happened.
- Bringing to front, nothing happened too.
- Setting priority, no effect at all.
What was not tested
Setting process affinity.
Combination of actions and/or settings.
Every time main view refreshed, wine console printed
"fixme:vdmdbg:VDMEnumProcessWOW 0x411bf0: stub!"
When added startup application or setting 'run at startup', it will start only when executing 'wineboot', not when the first wine application start or user's logon.
On initializing Process Monitor (before it failed), wine printed something about unimplemented kernel functions,
like "fixme:ntoskrnl:KeInitializeMutex stub: 0x110fe0, 0"
and "wine: Call from 0x7b83b1fb to unimplemented function ntoskrnl.exe.IoGetCurrentProcess, aborting"
followed by "fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"prcmondrv" failed to start: 1053"
Tested with WINE's Windows version XP.
Wine compiled without GStreamer, OpenCL, XInput2 and OSS support.