|Votes:||Marked as obsolete|
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.7.31|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
What does not
Running the exe
What was not tested
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" x86_64||Dec 02 2014||1.7.31||Yes||No||Garbage||Jarkko Korpi|
|Show||openSUSE 13.1 x86_64||Feb 04 2014||1.7.11||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Robert Munteanu|
|Show||Ubuntu 15.04 "Vivid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 30 2015||1.6.2||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 22 2013||1.5.30||No||Not installable||Garbage||Troy Schulz|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Jan 09 2013||1.5.21||Yes||No||Garbage||lubosz|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|35497||Adobe Lightroom 4.4 - folder icons disappear on hover||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|35498||Adobe Lightroom 4.4 - image thumbnails disappear||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|35500||Adobe Lightroom 4.4 - navigator panel has incorrect border||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|35517||Adobe Lightroom 4.4 - map key is drawn on top of other windows||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|35538||Adobe Lightroom 4.4 - text for slider values trimmed for large values||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|38029||Adobe Lightroom 5.x - Vertical scrollbars are wrongly set as horizontal in classic window dialogs||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|38231||Adobe Lightroom 4.4 and 5.7 - Unable to display all images in library mode||NEW||View|
As of Wine 1.7.11, the following settings are required to install and run Lightroom
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
by Gary Thompson on Tuesday January 29th 2013, 6:52
If you're not afraid to use the command line and follow instructions it was quite easy.
I'm on 64 Bit Ubuntu 12.04.1 and I have Wine already installed and using the Wine PPA. This helps as it brings in dependencies.
Steps I took are noted below but I will reference Roland65s post:
* Download Roland65s zip file in Step 1
* Follow the Chroot instructions on wiki.winehq.org/WineOn64bit but stop just after "git clone source.winehq.org/git/wine"
* type in "cd wine" without quotes
* Using a file explorer from your desktop, create a new file called "conditionvars.patch" under "/var/chroot/wine" and paste into it the contents from bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=43089&action=diff&context=patch&collapsed=&headers=1&format=raw
* Note in the step above you might need use another terminal and use "gksu gedit" to create the file
* Once the file is created patch the file back in the chroot window using "patch -p1 < conditionvars.patch". Hopefully it is successful, depending on whether it is changed in the git main branch or not (hopefully when these instructions are out of date, the problem is solved).
* type in "make" in the chroot window
* follow Roland65s steps from step 3 onwards but whenever you use winetricks you'll need to type "WINE=/var/chroot/wine/wine winetricks" instead. Also winecfg is "/var/chroot/wine/wine winecfg".
Finally, wine needs to be executed above using "/var/chroot/wine/wine" following my instructions. I haven't gone as far as installing the newly compiled 32-bit libraries in my main computer as this is good enough for me for now.
by Ken Sharp on Monday January 19th 2015, 9:27