Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Installation: installs correctly with no discernible installation problems
- Udates: querying the programme for updates will work but
installation of updates only seemed to work once on two of my systems
and not once on another friend's system
- E-file: works correctly
What does not
- Updates:* It is very important to update your version and to check for updates every time you start the programme. *
Once installed, you should update to the latest version. However, the update window will come up, but a smaller window will pop up behind the update window. The update goes through the motion but once you return to the programme you should check the version number against the update version. If they are incorrect then you should go on to the manual update option below.
If the version is different, you should then do a manual update which is found on the UFile site->Help&Support->FAQ's->Questions About UFile for WINDOWS->How can I install the latest update if I experience problems with the automated download procedure from the program? There is a link in this section to the latest updated version of UFile.
- Screen Redraws: Once in the programme, you will find that most windows will not draw properly and some of the lines are obscured. You can either move your mouse cursor over the page and hope that all lines appear OR you can minimize and maximize the page -- this will force a page redraw and expose all of the pages lines. I would recommend minimize/maximize on all pages.
What was not tested
- the programme was used for simple tax preparation and NOT for small business.
selected in Test Results table below