- Unicode characters display and send properly now. (They may still be broken in a few specific places though.)
- Staff report logs now upload properly.
- The buttons at the top now have tooltips.
- Right clicking a channel tab button allows you to select "Settings" now. This gives a graphical interface to edit the channel's description in, and allows you to make the channel ping on every message. (Can be useful for channels where you are roleplaying, for instance.)
- A few files were edited: colors.ini, default.css and default.qss. These are style sheets for the application. I suggest you try toying around with them a bit, and see if you can make the messenger look a bit better that way.~ As with the DLLs, do not delete these, or your program will not run anymore.
- Friends and bookmarks now display at the top of the userlist.
basic BBC command coding, near all functions of the PM system, the ability to join channles and make your own room.
To close the room and or open it to public spectators (other users), users can also be removed easily and added to the ignore list just as easily.
What does not
What was not tested
Alerting staff, opening a Private Message through the friends list*
Yes, it works near flawlessly, however I've noticed that there is a slight problem once in a while- this may just be my hard-ware -in which the client kills-out or shuts down for some reason or another. I do not know the cause of this, but it works none the less and this problem is often a rare instance.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 26 2012||1.4||N/A||Yes||Platinum||peter|