- Image files: Open all standard files.
- Cb* files: Open comic formats like cbr, cbz, cba and cb7. It supports password protected files.
- Image folders: Open all images in the selected folder.
- PDF files: Open the images contained within a pdf file (using pdftohtml).
- Compressed files: Open the images contained in rar, zip, ace and 7zip files.
- Image extraction: Extract all images to a folder, so you can get the files contained in a cbr, cbz, cba, CB7 or pdf.
- Bookmarks: Use bookmarks to continue your reading from the point you left it.
- Creating cb* files: You can create cbz files containing a group of selected images, defining the order of images, adding description (author, date, type, comment â€¦) and protect them with a password.
- Management and ranking of cb*: Allows you to search all your cb* files, showing comicsâ€™ information, the comics you have read or you have started to read. You will be able also to rate your comics, so you can easily have a ranking of your favorite comics.
- Creating presentations: You can easily create custom slide-shows, setting the transition time between images.
- Double page: You can view two pages at once, as if reading a comic or a book.
- Image enhancement: GonVisor incorporates different image filters to enhance images bad taken or scanned. You can adjust several parameters: normalization, contrast and smoothing.
- Magnifier: Turns the cursor into a fully configurable magnifying glass to expand specific areas of the image.
- Full Screen: Let GonVisor fills your screen!
- Automatic slider: You can select images to be turned automatically by defining
- the transition time.
- Line break: Walk through the images line by line, as if you were reading a real comic.
- Image transition Choose between multiple effects for image transitions.
- Customizable hotkeys and mouse functions: You have many options to customize how to control GonVisor using hotkeys and mouse buttons.
- Auto size: Adjusts the image to the size of your screen.
- Zoom: The image can be enlarged or reduced using the zoom function.
- Rotation: Rotate the images as you want and save them with its new direction.
- Easy and fitted printing: Loaded images can be printed easily, adjusting automatically their size.
- PDFâ€™s creation: You can create a pdf file with selected images just printing it on a virtual device for pdf creation, such as PDF Creator.
- Open cb* files: Open image files, folders, files, cbr, cbz, cba, rar, zip dragging them from Windows Explorer into GonVisor.
- Image management: Bulk rename of image files.
- Recent files: GonVisor maintains its own history of recent files.
- Always on top: â€œAlways on topâ€ mode keeps GonVisor over other applications.
- Boss key: Key â€œHere comes the bossâ€ to camouflage GonVisor window quickly.
- Stats: GonVisor stores your usage statistics so you can know how much time you invest in your favorite reading.
- Multilanguage: Available in Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Czech, Serbian and dutch.
What does not
gdi32 stretch function does not work properly when image is reduced (Fixed in GonVisor for Wine version)
Combo box controls options are shown at the top-left of the window (Fixed in GonVisor for Wine version)
Copy to clipboard.
Rar and Winamp integration.
What was not tested
All features has been tested.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 28 2012||1.4||N/A||Yes||Silver||gonvisor|