|Advanced Normal/AO/Cavity/Displacement/etc. texture maps baking app
- Fixed some crashes in the FBX mesh importer.
- Added 3dsmax/Maya 2013 support.
- Added preliminary support for Photoshop CS6.
- Fixed a problem that was avoiding the OpenCTM mesh importer plug-in to load properly.
- Fixed a memory leak releasing shaders in the OpenGL graphics driver.
- Solved a problem with Growl ( GNTP-send ) which was causing some crashes.
- Fixed a problem with color dialogs in the OpenGL graphics driver.
- Now you can use derivative maps in the 3D viewport ( with parallax effect based on Morten Mikkelsen's blog entry )
- Optimized the de-indexing phase for all the graphics drivers.
- Optimized the DX9 graphics driver and dropped support for ps1/2.
- Recompiled using the latest libraries ( Crosswalk 2012.5, FBXSDK 2012.2, Ogre3D 1.7.4 ).
What does not
Installation can not be completed (crashes on DirectX redistributables installation)
What was not tested
everything except installation
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 04 2013||1.5.24||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 22 2012||1.5.4||No||Not installable||Garbage||Alexander Zubov|