- Playing trough the currently available original game content / campaign.
- Downloading and playing (3rd party) mods through the game Interface.
- Creating a simple map with some easy objects, physics, bots to interact with and test-playing it.
What does not
What was not tested
- More advanced editor / mod-making features.
- Publishing mods through the game interface.
- Adding non-stock resources (textures... stuff... didn't try).
- Most 3rd party mods.
My machine has...: - nvidia 295.53 - multilib installed - pulseaudio - compiz
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||Jun 09 2012||1.5.6||Yes||Yes||Platinum||me.|