- Installation works. "Edna bricht aus" can be selected during Installation
- Starting and playing the game both in german and english, with high and with low settings in all categories
- Saving and Loading games work as well
What does not
- Installation of .Net 3.5 fails, not critical for the game and could be substituted by Mono
- The configuration tool which needs .Net. I tried it with Mono 2.10.9, but it shows graphical errors and does not respond to click events. However it is not really needed, because the config file (config.ini in the game's folder) contains useful comments and can be edited straight away. Might work better with Mono 3.0?
- Sound during the intro video stutters sometimes, the video (Ogg Theora and Ogg Vorbis inside Matroska container) itself can be played just fine under Linux
What was not tested
- Didn't play the whole game yet
The game itself works flawlessly, apart from the sound stuttering in the video. The issue with the configuration tools is not critical, because it does not have to be used to play the game (and the important settings are available in the game itself).
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Exherbo||Oct 23 2012||1.5.14||Yes||Yes||Silver||Berniyh|