- Tutorial and the gameplay it requires
- Starting a new single player game and playing around (a while)
What does not
- Text / character offset is rather random (hard to read but still mostly readable)
- Tactical Battles seem to happen *below* the floor and are mostly not visible -.- but you can manage if you look for the HP bars.
- Speech Audio sounds weird + hard to understand due to sudden speed changes and time offsets / lag
What was not tested
- The rest
This was my third try. Making this game run was a PITA. Castrated steam a little after it installed the game - which was probably unnecessary because that didn't help at all. Then I did: winetricks -q directx9 dsound vcrun2008 vcrun2010 (some or all of those might also have been unnecessary) The game really seems to need: winetricks dxdiag (or else it crashes) AND I had to remove the SDNXLOverlay.dll file from the game directory (which might account for some of the breakage) like described there: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=27767 Tried out various rendering related settings (winetricks settings, nvidia-settings). None seemed to make the ingame rendering problems any less grave.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||Jul 28 2013||1.6||Yes||Yes||Bronze||me.|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 7.x "Wheezy" x86_64||Nov 24 2012||1.5.18||Yes||No||Garbage||Caleb Totten|