- Installs with no special changes
- Plays with no special changes
- Everything works (it's just slow and ugly)
What does not
- Installation from two CDs. I had to copy everything to a folder on the hard drive because it never gave me the option to change CDs (it just failed when it couldn't find something on the second CD).
- Models render badly. They are blocky and have ghosting like you get on a bad TV. I sort of feel like I'm looking at one of those "3D" movies while I play (they ones where you need the blue and red glasses).
- Extremely laggy during any events (talking to governor, recruiting people, beginning of fencing, end of fencing, etc.). It seems to lock up but it's actually just really slow.
What was not tested
Nothing I can think of.
I had trouble choosing between Gold and Platinum. Technically everything works, it's just not rendering very well and kind of slow. I'm going with Gold because the lagginess makes it hard to play. Admin note: rating changed to conform to the rating definitions.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Mar 16 2018||3.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||faminebadger|
|Show||Sabayon Linux X||Nov 08 2015||1.7.53||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 03 2014||1.7.22||Yes||Yes||Gold||Luis Alvarado|
|Show||Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 05 2013||1.5.31||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Luis Alvarado|
|Show||Linux Mint 14 "Nadia" x86_64||Apr 27 2013||1.5.29||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|