* The most recent 2.9.x version of Fantasy Grounds 2 was 2.9.4.
* The most recent version of a Fantasy Grounds as of this writing is 3.3.6.
Tested the 3.5E ruleset:
* DM interface and all DM options work.
* Client interface and all client options work.
* Ran through full DM session and client session without any problems.
What does not
What was not tested
Did not test any other ruleset except 3.5E.
The updater or application when started fails with "[Error] FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe: UpdaterEngine.exe missing" or "[Error loading data] Could not load ruleset root file (base.xml) Do you want to try reloading the data? [Yes] [No]" These problems relate to Fantasy Grounds being unable to determine the application install directory. The fix is to change directories into the Fantasy Grounds install directory e.g. ~/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files (x86)/Fantasy Grounds II/, and then start the application. The application works flawlessly after following this instruction.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Fedora 19 x86_64||Dec 27 2013||1.7.5||Yes||Yes||Gold||Carlos O'Donell|
|Show||Fedora 18 x86_64||Feb 02 2013||1.5.18||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Jason|
|Current||Fedora 17 x86_64||Dec 26 2012||1.5.17||Yes||Yes||Gold||Carlos O'Donell|