- Gameplay. I finished the game with no issue.
- Fullscreen (there is no windowed mode).
- sfall (included in GOG release) works fine as long as you stay with the original video mode.
What does not
- I couldn't get sfall "opengl" modes (fullscreen or windowed) to work properly, it was awfully slow.
- Alt-tabbing didn't work. You can still save the game, quit, and load it again later as a "workaround".
What was not tested
You can use sfall by setting "ddraw" to native in winecfg. Maybe you'll have better luck than me with opengl modes.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Linux Mint Debian x86_64||Feb 24 2019||4.0||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Andrew|
|Show||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 03 2018||3.17-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Andrew|
|Show||Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 23 2017||2.21||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Andrew|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Nov 15 2015||1.7.55||Yes||Yes||Platinum||lich|
|Show||Fedora 20||May 31 2014||1.7.18||Yes||Yes||Gold||Super Jamie|