Main version of this game.
- Installation works perfectly
- Patching US 2.02 version to US 2.05 works perfectly
What doesn't work:
- Version US 2.02 starts, but there is no mouse input at the menu, so it is impossible to continue playing the game
- Version US 2.0.5 does not start
What was not tested:
- Running version US 2.02 in different Wine modes to get a mouse input
|App. version||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating|
What does not
What was not tested
Tested with 2.05 US version, DirectX 9 Redist (Jun 2010) were installed, XP compatibility mode, 32 bits Wine, default settings applied with the configurator utility.
Sounds might get looped in the same game, don't know if it's an issue with the original game or Wine/Linux specific.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 30 2018||3.20||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Shepard62FR|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Feb 22 2017||2.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||Salem B.|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 01 2012||1.3.36||Yes||Yes||Gold||Shannon VanWagner|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 11 2010||1.2||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 09 2008||1.0-rc4||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|