Main version of this game.
- Installation works perfectly
- Patching US 2.02 version to US 2.05 works perfectly
What doesn't work:
- Version US 2.02 starts, but there is no mouse input at the menu, so it is impossible to continue playing the game
- Version US 2.0.5 does not start
What was not tested:
- Running version US 2.02 in different Wine modes to get a mouse input
|App. version||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating|
Singleplayer campaign (needs to be cracked first, because it tries to search for the cd without success), menus, sounds.
What does not
Missing music, sometimes the polygons are flickering, a sound starts looping in-game after a while, which can be irritating for some people.
What was not tested
You need to patch the exe file to play with the singleplayer campaign.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 19.04 "Disco" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 11 2019||4.17||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Czekmeiszter Máté|
|Show||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 30 2018||3.20||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Shepard62FR|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Feb 22 2017||2.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||Salem B.|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 01 2012||1.3.36||Yes||Yes||Gold||Shannon VanWagner|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 11 2010||1.2||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|