Install instructions using command line :Â
- you need Wine version 1.8.1
- create a specific wineprefix for OCTGN :Â
install .NET4, VCRUN2010, corefonts
- $ WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-octgn winecfg
- when it ask you to install Gecko libs, cancel it. Same if it tries to install Mono, cancel installation.
- in configuration screen, select Windows XP for windows version.
- save and close.
- $ WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-octgn winetricks -q vcrun2010 dotnet40 corefonts
- it will ask for you to download msxml3 and place it in a cache directory ; do it.
- retry install of .NET4 : it will now ask downloading gacutil-net4 and place it to the same cache directory. You know what to do :)
- then try again to install .NET4, it should now install correctly.
to launch OCTGN
- $ WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-octgn wine TÃ©lÃ©chargements/OCTGN-Setup-22.214.171.124.exe
- $ WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-octgn wine Documents/OCTGN/OCTGN/OCTGN.exe
What works and tested :Â
- Launching app
- login screen with news feed
- community chat tab
- games manager tab
- add a game feed
- install a game
- deck editor tool
What does not
Some submenus don't shows, they are hidden by fields or lists...
I can't run local game with two instances of OCTGN, maybe doing something wrong :(Â
What was not tested
Not yet tested :
- game spectator
- create and play gameÂ