Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal v2.5.26498
Return to the Forgotten Realms as a Child of Bhaal in this expansion to the
highly successful Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. You'll encounter new
monsters, find new items, and explore additional areas as you try to lay claim
to the Throne of Bhaal.
Single Player content through Chapter 1
Full Screen Mode with 3d Acceleration
What does not
Windowed mode, opening containers and dialog with no choices close as soon as they're opened.
What was not tested
MultiplayerSingle player content past chapter 1
|Distribution||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating||Submitter|
|Current||Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 04 2011||1.3.28||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 04 2011||1.3.28||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 6.x "Squeeze" x86_64||Jun 06 2011||1.3.21||N/A||Yes||Platinum||Ogier|
|Show||Fedora 14||Mar 27 2011||1.3.14||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Jan 02 2011||1.3.10||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Jirik|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|13560||Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal fails to save game because the file default.tot exists in the game temp directory.||REOPENED||View|
|17956||BGII: Sluggish performance with fixpack installed||NEW||View|
Multiplayer can work, but requires some setup first.
The problem is with the current DirectPlay implementation. Read here how to set it up: http://wiki.winehq.org/DirectPlayGames
To get multiplayer working for games that use a DirectPlay version prior to 8, place the following DLLs:
dplayx.dll, dpnet.dll, dpnhpast.dll and dpwsockx.dll in this archive in WINE's windows/system32 directory, then add DLL overrides (native,builtin) with WINECFG.
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
- RE: Mouse Issue by Wingnux on Thursday May 27th 2010, 16:05
- RE: Screen corruption after Mesa upgrade (7.4) by Jay-Pee on Sunday May 24th 2009, 13:40
- RE: No Sound by Someone on Wednesday July 30th 2008, 14:48
- RE: What I had to do to get this installed and working... by rangek on Wednesday July 16th 2008, 11:55
- RE: What I had to do to get this installed and working... by Sascha Wittkowski on Monday November 10th 2008, 13:36
- RE: Can't even install by Lukas Jirkovsky on Sunday July 6th 2008, 0:49
- RE: Baldur.exe not working by Karl on Sunday January 18th 2009, 3:56
- RE: won't start in FreeBSD by Noa Groveman on Saturday November 28th 2009, 12:16