|Latest Wine Version Tested:||2.0.3|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
- The setup program works. When you initially start the setup, you'll see a small blank screen. Move your mouse around the window (towards the bottom) to expose the installation link, and click that. Otherwise, the setup version of the program works as it should.
- The game launches, and you can mess around with game options. No glitches in graphics in the main menu, or the preceding screens that show up before it.
- The cutscene that plays when you start a new game plays, but with issues. (See "What does not work")
What does not
- The cutscene that plays when you start a new game plays, but a lot of the graphics and textures are missing. This becomes more apparent further into the cutscene.
- After the cutscene, the game hangs at the loading screen. Unplayable.
What was not tested
Anything beyond the new game cutscene.
- The game wants DirectX 7 or higher installed. When I tested this application, I don't think I had it installed. Try installing DirectX using winetricks or something. I will also test this game again with DirectX installed. - See if you can put the game in windowed mode instead of fullscreen if you want to test it. Otherwise, make sure any other applications you have open are closed. The game might hang at the load screen (or elsewhere), and you won't be able to get out of it. Killing the wineserver may or may not get you out of it. If that fails, you will have to gracefully log out of your X session from a TTY outside of X, or terminate your X server. Fun Fact about the game below: - The game actually won't install on any release of Windows that isn't Windows 95/98 or ME. The installer fails on Windows 2000 or XP, but it works in wine.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||ChaletOS 14.04||Nov 23 2017||2.0.3||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||a g|
|Current||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Jun 02 2013||1.5.31||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|