Version 0.4.2 is released. Changes:
- Added selection + drag & drop capability to the frame editor
- NSF exporter will optimize N163 waves
- Added initial delta counter setting to the DPCM instrument editor
- Added a text exporter / importer (by rainwarrior)
- Added a shortcut item for the duplicate patterns command
- Added a volume mask option to pattern editor (edit menu)
- Added module comments dialog
- Adjusted filtering of FDS audio emulation
- Fixed extra effect columns not being copied on shift+drag
- Fixed a problem with shift+mouse wheel
- Fixed a few other FTM file import problems
- Fixed a problem with FDS wave previewing
- Fixed a bankswitching bug when exporting multisong NSFs
- Fixed VRC6 and MMC5 not being silenced by the Cxx command
- Fixed some problems with the Dxx command
Running the program, sound and other minor thing like soundscope. Making new instruments and patterns.
What does not
The sound has ~1 second delay and dialog boxes are not showing up properly.
What was not tested
Making huge and complex songs.
Moving the cursor over the buttons in the instrument dialog make them suddenly appear.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 15 2013||1.2.2||N/A||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|