- Detects a generic wired Xbox 360 Controller
- Detects input from the Xbox 360 Controller
- Can bind keys and mouse buttons
- Menus work properly
What does not
- Though you can bind a key, it will not function properly.
- Some menu graphics are glitched out.
What was not tested
- Needs to be tested with other Wine programs to see if it functions with those.
This is useful if you are looking for a way to test inputs from your controllers. Won't work with binding though.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 20 2013||1.4.1||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|