- Game itself (Video, Audio, Input, Save and Load etc.)
- Gamepad support (see notes)
- Widescreen support via nGlide (included in GoG release)
What does not
- Nothing seems to be broken, but I haven't completed the whole game yet.
What was not tested
- Extended features mentioned in another test. I have no idea what those are supposed to be.
- I have run game as well as the config app (GX config) in a virtual desktop with appropriate resolution. Gamepad that was tested: X-Box 360 Wired Controller with xpad kernel driver (Standard in Ubuntu 14.04) - Without proper configuration the gamepad malfunctions. This is properly related to the missing XInput support in Rayman 2. When try to walk you will notice that Rayman "strafes". When pressing the left trigger this is disabled. This behaviour should instead only happen when the player keeps the left BUTTON pressed. It appears that Rayman 2 reads the left trigger as a constantly pressed button. How to fix this: - Open the wine control center (wine control) - Click on "Game Controllers" - Disable the "YourGamePad (event)" gamepad e.g. "Microsoft X-Box 360 pad (event)" - Now only the (js) pad should be left, this way the triggers are disabled. You can test it by going to the "Test Joystick" tab - Now the controller should work as expected ingame
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Manjaro Linux 18.0.0||Jul 04 2019||4.11||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Matthew Ehrenhofler|
|Show||Manjaro Linux 18.0.0||Nov 09 2018||3.19-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||User|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Oct 06 2018||3.17||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||xavery|
|Show||Mageia 6||Oct 07 2018||3.0.3||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Kiwi|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Jun 07 2018||3.9||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||xavery|