|Latest Wine Version Tested:||3.4|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
- Input (mostly)
- FMVs (mostly)
- Loading / saving
- "Special Features" menu items
- Game is completely playable from start to finish with no gameplay issues
What does not
- Game freezes when it is started with any resolution with 32 bit color. With 16 bit color game works fine.
- Game does not recognize non-english characters and AltGr key on keyboard.
- FMVs sometimes does not show (sound can be still heard though).
What was not tested
- Gamepad support
Installed with GOG's own installer. I'm surprised that this works better than tomb raider 4.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Manjaro Linux||Apr 02 2018||3.4||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Alper TiryakioÄŸlu|
|Show||Linux Mint 15 "Olivia"||Oct 02 2013||1.7.3||Yes||Yes||Silver||Carlos Rodriguez|