Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Installing the software works. You will need to install MDAC 2.8 and jet 40. (winetricks mdac28 and jet40).
- Changing language works, sort of. The captions do not get updated immediately, but only after a mouseover. In MS Windows, the captions get updated immediately.
- Configuring inverters works... sometimes (also see "What does not work")
What does not
- Configuring inverters sometimes triggers the error message "Object or provider is not capable of performing requested operation". When that happenes, you can not enter anything. Other times it is ok. Restart if it happens.
- In the configure screen, changing the color of inverters does not get saved. Everytime you start the program again, the colors are reverted to default (black).
- Downloading data from inverters. (Actual power, performance history). This does not seem to work. The inverters that are configured should be visible on the right of the screen, but none are listed. Because of that, you can not see actual power or download historical data
What was not tested
- Get data from database
- Export data
selected in Test Results table below