Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Installing the software works. You will need to install MDAC 2.8 and jet 40. (winetricks mdac28 and jet40).
- Changing language works, sort of. The captions do not get
updated immediately, but only after a mouseover. In MS Windows, the
captions get updated immediately.
- Configuring inverters works but configuration is not saved. (also see "What does not work")
What does not
- Configuring inverters sometimes starts with the error message "Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value". Some phony data is entered then but you can overwrite that.
- When you
restart the program, all inverters are blank.
- Changing the date when trying to get data from the inverter, the date selection does not work properly. Example: it is now march 28 2017. The standard date range is: start date is the first of the month, end date is today. When I try to set startdate to march 28, it gets set to january 28. When I try again, january 28 2028 is selected.
What was not tested
- Get data from database
- Export data
selected in Test Results table below