The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
After applying winetricks gdiplus (main thing to make it work) and running wine 1.7.5 (32 bit) and configuring a "drive" referring to the gvfs directory, where the audio CD gets "mounted" and adding my account to the group "cdrom":
* Most of the GUI works, minor issue: a few of the widgets or tabs don't have text labels - no problem for me.
* Playing songs
* detecting and importing audio CD (though it states at start, that importing an audio cd cannot work)
* Most of the menus and dialogs, preferrences and audio control, did not test every little thing
What does not
* The help windows are empty
* In the diagnostics dialog the tabs don't have labels
* In the Info dialog it shows only iTunes (i'd expect version and copyright or whatever)