Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Most functions of the program work as expected.
- For OpenType support to work, a native version of Uniscribe must be copied into the program's main directory (C:\Program Files\Classical Text Editor\). Note that you will also need to install usp10.dll through winetricks (or create a manual override in Wine to use the native DLL). (The newer Uniscribe is also required for OpenType to work under Windows XP.)
What does not
- Print output is erratic; OpenType fonts are invisible, and custom paper sizes are not passed on to the printer.
- Find and replace functions are slower than expected.
- Copy and paste does not work.
What was not tested
selected in Test Results table below