- Raw Conversion
- All the available image adjustments
- Directly launching Photoshop after a conversion (only tested with PS7)
What doesn't work:
- File browser is a little buggy, but you can still manually enter the path.
- Toolbar is resized with the left pane.
- Can't find camera color profiles (see notes below)
What was not tested:
- tethered shooting
|App. version||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating|
In order to allow Capture One to see the camera profiles it installed, you need to copy all the *.icm profiles in your windows/system/Spool/Drivers/Color/ directory over to windows/system32/spool/drivers/color/ directory.