Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Export to file (text format)
- Balance and result reports (if exported to file)
What does not
- Sometimes crashes unexpectedly
- "Arkiv" menu: All choices cannot be accessed by clicking with the mouse. Workaround is to move to desired choice with arrow keys and press enter.
- Some dialogues doesn't display all text (it's cut at the bottom).
- Printing doesn't work, the text seems to be there (can be partly seen if highlighted in the PDF-export) but is invisible. Workaround: Print to text file and print text file in other program.
- Making a copy of the company (filenames turns into Chinese letters and is not accepted for save ...). A workaround is to give the file a name consisting of just one letter or number and change this to desired filename manually in your Linux file manager or terminal.
What was not tested
- Connection to bank
- The different backup functions and imports
selected in Test Results table below