This will run 100% perfect, just launch it using Wine's "Wine Windows Program Loader", the graphics may lag a tiny bit; But, the Application runs, loads Flash Games (.swf), and Runs the loaded game as well. It's useful to play Flash Games "Offline" without a Web Browser or Internet connection. Just need the SWF file downloaded on your Hard Drive.
This is an "Stand-Alone" App; and every version of it will run under Wine, Flawlessly!
So, It's best just to use the Most Recent Projector version.
What does not
What was not tested
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 13 2014||1.6.1||N/A||Yes||Platinum||Rocky Lincourt|
1. Install "Main Menu" from your Distro's Software Center. (If it didn't already come Pre Installed)
2. Launch "Main Menu", and Minimize it.
3. Open the EXE of Adobe Flash Player Projector using the Wine Windows Program Loader.
4. Load a SWF File, just to Run.
5.Switch back to Main Menu and check under the "Other" Category; You should see Flash Plash Player Appear.
6. Check the Last Entry of the Projector, for Example "Adobe Flash Player 16.0 r0".
7. Uncheck the "Other" Menu to remove it from the Menu List. (Optional, but do it; the Projector doesn't Launch from the Menu anyways)
8. Close the Main Menu program.
9. Right-Click, SWF file and go to Properties, select the "Open With" tab. Then click the Flash Player's Radio Button. (Apply Settings if needed, then Close the "Properties" window)
10. Double-Click a SWF file to see if it will Open in the Flash Player Projector.
11. Finally, after it Loads you can Close everything, or play the SWF Game if you want.