- compared to previous attempts, installation was very smooth under wine 1.6.2.
- App prerequisites should be installed first to avoid errors. Use Winetricks to install JET40 and MDAC28.
- App was installed from Thunar file manager, right click atcsmon410.exe and open with 'Wine Windows Program Loader'.
- App runs a little slowly and is laggy.
- Just as in windows, non-base MS ttf fonts must be imported from an existing windows install or 'found' on the Internet and installed first.
What does not
- Not sure if this app specific or wine, but wine app windows don't have a restore button (only maximize and close).
- Likewise, linux window buttons don't bring wine apps to the foreground.
What was not tested
Decoding from over-the-air receiver & audio card was not tested (no capability).
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 13 "Maya"||Mar 01 2014||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|