1. The directory browser in the directory tab works partially: a short list will display correctly but the scroll bar won't work for a long list. One can navigate down the root branch '/' using this browser though.
2. The 'Open File' and 'Open Directory' browsers work fine for all branches of the directory tree except for the root branch '/'. Clicking on the root branch takes you down one level but clicking any icon at that second level takes you back to the root. The scroll bar works for this browser.
3. Showing a single picture works, as well as editing that picture. The current development parameters are saved and loaded as expected when moving from one picture to the next using the F11 or F12 key or the left and right arrow icons.
4. The thumbnails display correctly in the directory view.
5. Developing the picture and writing the output jpeg or tiff file.
What does not
1. As said above, directory lists won't scroll in the directory browser tab.
2. 'Open File' and 'Open Directory' browsers can't navigate down the root '/' path.
3. The window that pops-up when developing a file is too tight and the top portion where the output directory name is displays only partly so one can just guess what directory is being used.
4. The menu based controls in the option setting windows display poorly and may be difficult to operate especially if they overlap. This occurs only in Wine.
5. Resizing the main window may be tricky. When I can't grab a side of the window with the mouse, I click twice on the Maximize button on the top right and then I generally can resize.
What was not tested
The options setting windows were not thoroughly tested.
1. The library overrides are set to either (builtin) or (builtin,native). 2. I have not found a way to uninstall that program yet. This is a 'msi' install and 'wine uninstall' won't work. 'msiexec /x "progname"' won't work either. So beware.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Slackware64 -current||Mar 18 2014||1.7.12||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|