|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.9.14|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
- The game seems to work fine
- Wine Staging works betterÂ
What does not
- Videos don't play, a blank screen appears.
- When a book is picked up it shows no animation but just a black screen.
- If you Alt-Tab you wont be able to return to the game.
- Game hangs when quittingÂ
What was not tested
- I did a short gameplay
- I found no people on Multiplayer mode (just waited about 3 minutes ehehe)
I'm giving a Gold rate because those issues aren't Wine related and appear also on Window$, just take a look at the Steam forum to see a lots of threads about them.. Videos and animations are rendered with a black screen, without audio. To return to the game just press a button, if you don't it's going to stay black forever :) I did a winetrick: winetricks -q quartz and these black screens got skipped; not really a fix however.. The game runs at higher fps with Wine Staging ~Â·~Â·~Â·~Â·~ I uploaded some screenshots (comparing Wine vs Wine Staging) on my blog: https://manerosss.wordpress.com/2016/06/12/gamingonlinux/ ~Â·~Â·~Â·~Â·~ Antergos + OpenBox Nvidia 367.35 Wine 1.9.14 Gallium Nine (AUR) Phenom II x2 511 Gainward GTX 650 1gb 4gb ddr3 500GB HDD 7200 rpm
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Antergos x86_64||Jul 25 2016||1.9.14||Yes||Yes||Gold||manero666|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Dec 26 2014||1.7.28||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 04 2014||1.7.15||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|