- Starting the program and patching the Scarygirl executable. :)
What does not
- Forcing fullscreen makes ScaryGirl crash at startup.
- The tool does not run with mono. You have to install dotnet40 with winetricks.
- The tool crashes when the Scarygirl registry entries are not present. Run Scarygirl at least once via Steam.
- The tool won't run if dotnet45 is installed. Even removing it won't make it run again. Start with a clean prefix and avoid dotnet45.
What was not tested
- Really weird resolutions. But 1360x768 works.
Now there is only one error message about "IFace" when mono is installed. Maybe the tool works when the Internet Explorer is there. Didn't go further to test this, though. Can be a bit of a hassle with dotnet45, just avoid it and you're good to go.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Slackware64 -current||Jan 10 2016||1.9.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||Danny Schmarsel|
|Current||Slackware64 -current||May 06 2015||1.7.42||Yes||Yes||Gold||Danny Schmarsel|
|Show||Slackware64 -current||Jun 10 2014||1.7.19||N/A||Yes||Gold||Danny Schmarsel|