- Added Disk Performance graphs to Statistics tab.
- Added Quick Optimize for SSD.
- Added ability to view information for different drives when an operation is in progress.
- Improved Health tab loading speed.
- Added new scriptable /UPDATE parameter for background updates. (Defraggler Professional only).
- Improved detection of files without extensions in File list tab.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
It loads without errors.
What does not
It can't detect any drives, including mounted NTFS or FAT32. No errors are thrown, the drive list section is simply empty.
What was not tested
While there are not crashes or even errors, since it can't be used for it's intended purpose, it is pointless to even run it.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" x86_64||Sep 03 2014||1.6.2||N/A||Yes||Garbage||Jason K.|