- Installer (AllegSetup_182.exe at the time of this writing) works well
- Client is playable online and training missions run well
- Lobby, it starts...
- Server, it starts...
What does not
- Intro screen: The random spinning models are not drawn correctly
- Environments graphic setting; Turning environments on folds the universe into itself
- Loadout screen; Crashes with mini dump file, dumps are being analyzed
- Some transparency blend mode; Most noticeable in the chat area
- IPv6; You must boot with ipv6.disable=1
What was not tested
Active Pigs (bot pilots)
Connecting to a local lobby and server
Joystick / Game controller
NOTE: This test was performed in a VMWare Player using the Gallium 0.4 driver on llvmpipe (LLVM 3.4, 128 bits) The client issues listed above are high-priority tasks which are being actively worked on to provide fixes so that no workarounds are necessary. (like disabling ipv6, or turning off environment graphics) Besides that: - In order to get online with the client you must `winetricks directplay` - In order to get AllLobby and AllSrv to start you need to override (native) dpnsvr.exe from here http://www.thehandofagony.com/alex/dll/dpnsvr.exe Lastly, in upcoming builds of the installer there are plans to include the necessary dplay files and winecfg changes automatically.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 23 2014||1.7.28||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Imago|