- Both web and cd versions install with no errors
- Displays scripture, any BIBLE flavor, on secondary display devices (monitors, projectors, ect...) properly
- In the media tab it imports image files one at a time or in large batches (I tested 1 on then tested over 1400 images at once, test was successful)
- Displays imported images from media tab on secondary monitor properly
- Imports video files and batches into the media tab
- Web button works okay
What does not
- After installation, the program starts and takes you to an 'about' dialog box. It says this is an unregistered version of EW 6. Since wine comes with a default version 6 of MSIE, you can't register it anyway but with the 'activate offline using a license file'. Using the license file works and removes the watermark from the secondary display.
- Upon the first and all subsequent runs, after the EW 6 splash screen, an OLE error dialog box pops up. The first one says "OLE Error 80004001", click 'continue' and a second OLE error dialog box pops up, this second one has no information in it, click continue and the program continues without further errors. (I think this has something to do with the default version of MSIE being 6)
- When attempting to run an imported video file (avi) from the Media tab the program locks up.
- When attempting to import a video file (mp4) into the media tab the program crashes with a wine program error dialog box (The program easyworship.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.) Show details button gives no details. The program does not close, I had to do it manually.
What was not tested
Nothing else was tested (Presentations, foldback, themes, search, logo, black, or profiles).