1. Install works and completes perfectly;
2. Import / Export works out of the box;
3. Copy and Paste developing Settings worked perfectly.
Program runs more slowly on Wine than on Windows natively (some to be expected).
Need some workarounds for Develop, see below.
What does not
No real-time updates in Develop (an essential function), see "Workarounds" for the fix.
1. Need to install gdiplus corefonts windowscodecs ie6 through winetricks. In terminal enter:
winetricks gdiplus corefonts windowscodecs ie6
2. copy an sRGB color profile from your system to wine directory. replace "my_user_name" with your actual username below and enter in terminal:
cp /usr/share/color/icc/colord/sRGB.icc "home/my_user_name/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/spool/drivers/color/sRGB Color
If sRGB.icc somehow doesn't exist in your system, you can google and download one.
What was not tested
Map, Book, Slideshow, Print, Web are not tested.
CPU: AMD 3700x
GPU: AMD R9 280x running the opensource driver "amdgpu" from the mesa package by default. No need to poke around.
Mobo/RAM doesn't matter.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||Dec 12 2019||4.21-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||AnnoymousWine|
|Show||Linux Mint 18.2 "Sonya" x86_64||Oct 22 2017||2.0.3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Dylan|
|Show||Ubuntu 15.04 "Vivid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 30 2015||1.7.38||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|