Version 0.4.5 has been released.
- Improved VRC7 emulation, clipping will occur when audio is too loud
- Improved accuracy of tempo calculation
- Added multi-channel support to the insert command
- Added song selector to the wave export dialog
- Added drag and drop support to instrument list for instrument reordering
- Added hex support to macro sequence strings and waves (x00 and $00)
- Added option to display channel register values
- Fixed a bug with the transpose command when used without an active selection
- Fixed a portamento up/down effect bug when used on a silent channel
- Fixed a bug with Sxx effect on DPCM affecting the pulse 1 channel when exported to NSF
- Fixed a bug when using delayed notes on the last row of a pattern
- Fixed a few pattern editor render bugs
- Fixed MIDI note on/off priority problem
Everything that has not been explicitly stated to not work seems to be functional.
What does not
Navigating to different effects settings in the instrument editor is sort of broken. The options become highlighted and are from there impossible to select, until you close and re-open the instrument editor.
There is a delay in the pattern editor that was not present in previous versions.
What was not tested
MIDI input device
Raise the audio buffer length under File > Configuration > Sound to fix stuttering.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 17.1 "Rebecca"||Jan 29 2015||1.6.2||N/A||Yes||Bronze||Samuel|