FreeCommander(2009.02b) by Marek Jasinski is a Windows files and directories manager with multi-tools.
Free Software similar to Double Commander cross platform running on Linux, but
with a lot of user language translations.
Multi-tools main specialities:
- Multi panel and quick files viewer.
- Very quickly search (on Windows system).
- Folder list maker, size of folder.
- MD5 checksums, pack.
- Split files, multi renames.
- Folder synchronization.
Seem to be functional enough to manage directories, files name but not data inside the file.
What does not
- Double click on file doesn't open/execute it...
What was not tested
- Features specific to Windows environment (DOS, Wipe, Thumbnails,
Easy to test by yourself with Docker https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/marchandd/term_ssh_wine_freecommander/
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 14.10 "Utopic" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 19 2014||1.7.33||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|