First version with full English interface and dialog (according to the Steam patch notes).
Currently still in early access, but constantly being updated with new quests, features, weapons, etc. and bug fixes.
1. Installation through Steam using console
2. Running game from Steam GUI
3. Logging through the Steam account to the game
4. Playing game (although it appears to be kinda slow)
What does not
1. Installation through Steam GUI (can't connect to the web)
What was not tested
Standalone game client
This website is not allowing me to pick the exact wine version I used. So after many attempts I got this game running using Wine 1.90 - Staging I also installed WinHTTP I am using PlayOnLinux
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 06 2017||2.0||Yes||Yes||Silver||Czarnaton|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.1 "Rebecca" x86-64||Mar 20 2015||1.7.38||Yes||No||Garbage||Reiny Nyt|