- Program opens and can be used to generate a new password file as well as access previously existing password files.
- Only one entry in the password file is displayed on screen (even if there is many in the file). The search dialog can be used to access other database entries assuming you can use a search term that produces only one result.
- Reading from a cloud sync file works (writing to a cloud sync file does not work).
- All buttons on tool bar appear to work as expected
- Menu selections also appear to work as expected
What does not
- Only one database entry is displayed (even when may entries exist)
- "Type" shows a picture of a red x and not the correct type for the database entry
- Syncing with drop box can be selected but does not provide configuration options
- Writing to a cloud sync file (on local machine) produces an error concerning incorrect data fields
What was not tested
Did not test all preferences and menu options to ensure all functionality works, based on limited testing it is expected most options to work fine. Main issues are syncing and database display.