- Single player game, I've only played a few minutes so far
- All settings, except resolution
What does not
- Changing resolution hangs the game. Changing the resolution required using a hex editor to change the rfg_display_options.rfgs_pc file. A quick google search should find instructions for doing this (it effects windows users as well). I had odd blurry borders until I got the resolution changed to 1920x1080, then those went away.
- Sound works for me, but is staticy at times. This is annoying, but not terrible.
- Controller (XBox 360 wireless) was detected out of the box, but all the mappings where completely wrong. I was able to fix this using xboxdrv with these options though:
sudo xboxdrv --silent --detach-kernel-driver --trigger-as-button --ui-axismap x2=ABS_Y,y2=ABS_X,x1=ABS_RZ,y1=ABS_Z --axismap -Y2=Y2 --ui-buttonmap A=BTN_B,B=BTN_X,X=BTN_A,TR=BTN_THUMBL,TL=BTN_MODE,GUIDE=BTN_THUMBR &
Your milage may vary. You may need to use different mappings for your controller.
What was not tested
I haven't tried multiplayer, and I haven't completed the game yet.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Jun 11 2017||2.9-staging||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Zeke Sonxx|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Jun 07 2016||1.9.11||Yes||Yes||Platinum||C0rn3j|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||May 21 2015||1.7.43||Yes||Yes||Silver||Micah N Gorrell|
|Show||Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" x86_64||Apr 26 2015||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Silver||Alexander Blum|
When you want to play the steam version you will have steam installed in a wine bottle. Here you can download the game. If you play you will have some issues as seen in the reports beneath. To fix a lot of them use as start option: -nod3d10
This will fix a lot currently busy searching for more.