Version 3.2 has arrived.
Some highlights of the new features:
· Complete new simulator structure. More control over the planes, predefined taxi routes, artificial intelligence for ground traffic.
· Improved STCA and and a brand new MTCA tool - the CARD list is available.
· Flight plan separation tool.
· Probing tools - check conflicts before issuing the clearance.
· New radar antenna handling.
· TAG item coloring on departure/arrival.
· MSAW warning.
· Save tracking information on disconnect and restore them after reconnect.
· Plug-in environment: CAircraft class is deleted but CFlightPlan and CRadarTarget are introduced.
And many many more fixes and new features.
Installs and runs without problems - able to load profiles, play sounds and load plugins.
What does not
What was not tested
Ability to transmit voice.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 28 2016||1.9.8||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Current||Fedora 23 x86_64||Feb 28 2016||1.9.3||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 07 2015||1.6.2||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|