Photoshop CC 2015 was released on 15 June 2015. Adobe added several features including Adobe Stock, which is a library of custom stocks. They also added the ability to have more than one layer style, for example in the older versions of Photoshop you could only have one shadow for a layer, but in CC 2015 you can have up to ten. Other minor features like Export As, which is a form of the Save For Web in CC 2014 were also added. CC 2015 also marks the 25th anniversary of Photoshop.
To download Photoshop CC 2015 you need to login here first.
Opening files, editing levels, selection, moving, text etc.
What does not
1. Picking font doesn’t work properly: you must stick (or keep) character pane to the left, so that the window with font previews didn’t glitch. Anyway the character pane will always cover it, which is terrible.
2. Auxiliary windows sometimes get BEHIND the main window. This is awful, because
3. Many things require graphic card support, but with “Use graphics processor” checked in Edit → Preferences → Performance Photoshop draws garbage where you should see your file. Even if you simply create new file, instead of a white rectangle there will be garbage. It doesn’t matter “Basic”, “Normal” or “Advanced” is selected in “Advanced Settings” – none of them work. Unchecking everything there doesn’t make it work either. OpenCL checkbox doesn’t become active, despite that wine is compiled with OpenCL support and nvidia driver is the only and the selected provider.
4. Vulkan support doesn’t work. At the same time it doesn’t seem to work even for cube.exe from the demos.
5. There is garbage in file open and file save dialogues. It looks like there are some checkboxes, but some of them do not fit. This doesn’t prevent opening or saving… at least what you need is garbled in that panel.
6. Sometimes it simply does not start for no reason. The binary keeps hanging in memory, but there’s no window.
0009:err:shell:HCR_GetFolderAttributes should be called for simple PIDL's only!
0009:fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f334,0x00000000), stub!
are the last things printed to console, not sure, if they are the reason, though.
7. All undocked windows have fugly thick and black frame – some buttons get hidden behind it.
What was not tested
3D stuff, filters etc.
X alsa cups custom-cflags fontconfig gecko gsm jpeg lcms mono mp3 nls openal opencl opengl png realtime run-exes sdl ssl threads truetype udev xml -capi -dos -gphoto2 -gssapi -gstreamer -kerberos -ldap -ncurses -netapi -odbc -osmesa -oss -pcap -perl -prelink -pulseaudio -samba -scanner -selinux -test -udisks -v4l -vkd3d -vulkan -xcomposite -xinerama
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Aug 10 2018||3.13||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Isira Seneviratne|
|Current||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Jun 14 2018||3.9||Yes||Yes||No||Bronze||Baustein|
|Show||Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 29 2017||2.21-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Vincent Warte|
|Show||Linux Mint 18.2 "Sonya" x86_64||Sep 30 2017||2.17-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Sokolnyk Bohdan|
|Show||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 25 2017||2.10-staging||Yes||Yes||Silver||Bruce Palmer|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|38105||Missing min/max/expand buttons, app controls & moving ability of Photoshop CS6/CC main window when unmaximized||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|41595||Photoshop Palettes Remain Above All X11 Windows||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|42034||Photoshop: Incorrect/Missing texts with builtin gdiplus when using custom theme||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|45779||Liquify in Photoshop CC > = 2014 doesn't work at all or crashes photoshop||UNCONFIRMED||View|