- Full Screen (mostly)
- Window Mode
- Changing resolution
- Loading, copying, and renaming game saves
What does not
- Alt+Tab when in full screen sometimes fails to re-enter fullscreen,which may leave some of the UI inaccessible. I only experienced this issue once with the default 1024x768 resolution. Most of my testing was at my monitor's native resolution and I did not experience it there.
- If game is set to fullscreen, it consistently minimizes after the splash screen. Alt+Tab back to the game and everything is fine afterwards. This is only an issue on game start.
The two above minor issues I've experienced make me think some users might need to play in windowed mode.
- Alt+Tabbing in/out of the app may fix some issues with fullscreen mode.
- In my testing, forcibly quitting the app wasn't ever necessary, but it might be for some users.
- Playing in windowed mode is always an option if issues are persistent; this was not necessary for me.
What was not tested
- Have not yet played through Episodes 2-8
- Did not try logging into an online account; since this is abandonware, I do not expect that to work.
- GPU: Intel
- Driver: open source