Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Installation: Installs correctly with no discernible installation problems.
- Registration by Internet: Works correctly.
- “Interview”: Works great!
- “Results”: Works great!
- “Tax return”: Works great!
- Save tax return as PDF file: Works great!
- NetFile to the CRA - automatic: Successfully reports any error codes from CRA server, and successfully submits my tax returns!
What does not
- UFile Quickstart tutorial: Opens a dialog window, but it is empty inside. Maybe I had not installed some prerequisite?
- Context-sensitive help: Opens the UFile help
dialog window, but the content window is empty. However, text shows up
if I “Show” the help index and click the links therein.
What was not tested
- Print tax returns and forms
- NetFile to the CRA - manual: This feature, which was available in UFile 2013, has been removed in UFile 2014 and probably subsequent versions. Reason? “To protect your personal information, UFile does not keep track of the ".tax" file submitted to the government.”
selected in Test Results table below