Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Installation: Installs correctly with no discernible installation problems.
- Registration by Internet: Works correctly.
- â€œInterviewâ€: Works great!
- â€œResultsâ€: Works great!
- â€œTax returnâ€: Works great!
- Save tax return as PDF file: Works great!
- NetFile to the CRA - automatic: Successfully reports any error codes from CRA server, and successfully submits my tax returns!
What does not
- UFile Quickstart tutorial: Opens a dialog window, but it is empty inside. Maybe I had not installed some prerequisite?
- Context-sensitive help: Opens the UFile help
dialog window, but the content window is empty. However, text shows up
if I â€œShowâ€ the help index and click the links therein.
What was not tested
- Print tax returns and forms
- NetFile to the CRA - manual: This feature, which was available in UFile 2013, has been removed in UFile 2014 and probably subsequent versions. Reason? â€œTo protect your personal information, UFile does not keep track of the ".tax" file submitted to the government.â€
selected in Test Results table below