- CD-Autostart Screen
- Installation of DirectX 8.1 from CD
- Play a already in Windows installed Game
- Use No-CD.exe
- Sound, Settings, Windowed Mode.
(You have to set the sameÂ windowed mode ingame like your wine is)
What does not
- Installation from CD (workaround)
[SETUP can't start the Installation-Engine. (0xc0000005)]
- Fullscreen is a bit buggy
What was not tested
Installation is a bit difficult. You have to move your already installed game-files from Windows into Wine.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa"||Jan 29 2016||1.9.2||No, but has workaround||Yes||Gold||Borikeaniya|